Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Documentary

          For my documentary I explored the question, does technology influence art making? I interviewed 3 different people here on campus and asked them questions about their art making and if they use technology or like technology when they're creating art. The overall poll was yes, every one of them used it and it influences their creative processes. I even talked about my own art making and how it influences me, I spoke briefly about how in high school we were assigned a project in my painting and drawing class to pick any song and draw/paint a picture from it. I did strawberry fields by the Beatles and I really enjoyed this project because everyone's project was different and unique.  It wasn't a still life or something boring like that where every project was the same in the end. This project was a little more difficult than the others because I didn't know how to really use iMovie but I got the main stuff down, I wish I could do fancy things with it but I liked my end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment